Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little Brother





I am the oldest in my family and boy was it rough. I have two younger sisters and one younger brother. My little brother was born 2 years after me so we were the only two for awhile. We fought over everything including our parents attention. He was my mom's favorite therefore he had to bare the brunt of my jealousy. I bossed him and loved him. I terrorized him and laughed with him. I picked on him and he picked on me. We played together and fought with one another. Even though he would make me downright angry quite often, I would never let anybody else pick on him. They would have to get through me first. Into adulthood we grew steadily apart but I would never trade growing up with a little brother for anything in this world!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your Blog and I must say your work is truly amazing and different, which I love.
    tOoDleS
    Kathren
    http://codyskeepsakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete